OVERNIGHT -- Summer Hockey Camp Week Six
Time & Location
About the Event
NA Prep's three main focuses are to provide a safe camp environment, cutting-edge developmental training and provide a camp experience you won’t get anywhere else. NA Prep camps are open to both boys and girls, each of our camps operates in a progressional structure so your player will never be bored. Our structure allows multiple week campers to experience new and fresh development instruction and training sessions week in and week out.
- On-ice training includes skating, skills, hockey IQ development, situational concepts, battle drills, and small area games. Two on-ice instructors run each session (see our summer camp staff page). We strive to have an 8:1 instructor to player ratio while on the ice. Our coaches apply their experience and develop the most comprehensive, age, and skill-set appropriate, on-ice training for our players.
- Our Off-ice training, such as dry land sessions, video review, and classroom sessions are every bit as important as the on-ice training. Our coaching staff runs video review and classroom sessions and allows us to teach the game through and explain appropriate options for play in all three zones.
- NA Prep never lacks at providing awesome activities. Players will be able to enjoy swimming, hiking, night tag, team building, physical testing, stick handling, shooting, paddle boarding, weekly board game nights, and four-square.
- Goalies receive 60 to 90 minutes per day of goalie specific on-ice instruction Monday thru Friday.
The staff of North American Preparatory Hockey Academy looks forward to seeing you this summer and providing you with the most developmental instruction along with the greatest camp experience you won’t get anywhere else.
- Single Regular Rate$1,300$1,3000$0