STEPS TO REGISTER FOR CAMP
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CAMP
Follow these easy steps to register your camper for their Summer Camp Experience.
NA Prep uses a camp management software called UlrtaCamp for all registration purposes. New families can create an account on the UlrtaCamp Parent Dashboard which will allow you to manage your entire camp experience online. You can enroll your children, complete forms, view your balance, make a payment, view upcoming invoices, manage your personal contact information, and much more. Returning families can just log into their existing account with UlrtaCamp and continue with enrollment.
Click on the Register Now button on the right to begin your UlrtaCamp experience.
1) Please take the time to go through the registration process carefully. Processes and forms may have changed from past years.
2) Parents now select Sunday Check-In times during registration; the earlier you register, the more times available.
3) NA Prep accepts registrations on a first come first serve basis, so register early to guarantee your spot! Please check the Calendar & Availability Page before registering as our programs tend to fill quickly.
Follow these steps to register your camper.
Review each of our program outlines and descriptions including program availability. Availability is updated regularly as programs/weeks fill up. Choose your preferred program and week(s).
REGISTER ONLINE - Enter UlrtaCamp Parent Dashboard
1. Click Register for 2023 at the top of the web page.
2. Enter the UlrtaCampParent Dashboard (create a new account or log in with an existing account).
3. Complete camper registration as per instructions.
Deposit • If you are registering your camper before May 1, a minimum deposit of $250 (US) is required to complete your enrollment. Any registrations after May 1 require full payment to complete your enrollment. *Unless purchasing in the 1st 10 days of registration.
Cancellation Policy • Registrations canceled before May 1, 2022, will be charged a $250 cancellation fee with the remaining balance of any deposit paid and refunded. All registrations canceled after May 1, 2022, are Non-Refundable (for any reason- medical included)- NO EXCEPTIONS. If canceling After May 1, any deposits/payments paid will be held and credited towards the camper's account, to be used towards the camper's registration for the following year only.
Cabin Assignment Requests • Be sure to list any campers you would like your child to bunk within the 'Cabin Assignment Requests' section questions tab. We try our best to follow these requests; however, please note that we require the campers to be within one grade/birth year of each other to be in the same cabin. Some restrictions may apply.
We will process your enrollment request and confirm registration within 1-3 business days. You will receive a Registration Contract & Statement via email at that time.
Please review your Contract & Statement thoroughly and confirm you have been registered in the correct program/week(s).
Contact the NA Prep office immediately if you have any questions or find any errors.
North American PrepARTORY
5659 Highway 93 S
Whitefish, MT 59937